Not sure whether NEA has received this information. We've been in touch
with Catherine about promoting our business and she was wondering whether there
are others from NEA who would also wish to.
Tim & Ruth Schloss
STOP PRESS! 'BUY FROM BENALLA' - NEW ONLINE MARKET PLACE COMING SOON
Council has been working hard behind the scenes to support local retailers. We have come up with a new concept for an online one stop Buy Local marketplace with deliveries straight to your customers door.
Thanks to local tech startup Issimo Markets, in partnership with Midland Freight, Regional Development Victoria and Startup Shakeup we are just about ready for it to become a reality. Benalla will trial the concept in this first to market initiative, before it's rolled out across NE Victoria.
1. Register your Interest below
2. You'll then receive a link from Issimo Markets with all the instructions for setting up your page - it's super easy
3. Free training, webinars and phone support is also available
4. Once we have 20 businesses loaded we'll launch and market the site to local residents via letterbox drops and social media plus good news media releases.
5. Businesses will be encouraged to cross promote via their marketing channelstoo #buyfrombenalla.
6. There will be a small delivery fee charged per transaction, which businesses can choose to either absorb or slightly increase your product prices to cover it.
Interested in finding out more? Register your interest below.
*It will go live as soon as we have a minimum of 20 retailers on board - so the sooner we hear from you the better for everyone.
If you'd like to chat more contact Catherine Macmillan on 0418 916 180 .
#buyfrombenalla #togetherwearestronger #collaboration #community #buylocal
Interested in 'Buy from Benalla' online marketplace?
Benalla Art Gallery
Shepparton Art Museum
Wangaratta Art Gallery
Benalla Camera Club
Broken River Potters
Broken River Painters
Broken River Writers
Wots4Me Benalla Youth
Art Gallery on Ovens
Bush Gatherings -Violet Town
GANEAA (Goulburn and North East Arts Alliance)